Budget 2012 - Investing in people
Budget 2012 invests in families, communities and supports for the vulnerable.
February 9, 2012
Speech from the Throne
The Speech from the Throne opens a new session of the Legislature and outlines the broad goals and direction for government
May 24, 2012
Government and Ministry Business Plans
Listing of the Government and Ministry Business Plans,
May 20, 2012
Employment and Careers Publications
- Government of Alberta Annual Report - These reports make up the Public Accounts of Alberta and are prepared in accordance with the Financial Administration Act and the Government Accountability Act.
- Performance Measurement - Reporting to Albertans: reports on the general well-being and quality of life of Albertans in both the government and ministry annual reports.
- Orders in Council
- Heritage Savings Trust Fund Reports
- Your Alberta e-newsletter a monthly newsletter connecting you to provincial news and information
- Blue Book - lists grants over $5,000 to individuals, municipalities, schools, universities, colleges, regional health authorities, funds and agencies. It also provides a list of payments over $10,000 for supplies, services, tangible capital assets and other payments to various businesses.
- Energizing Investment - a Framework to Improve Alberta's Natural Gas and Conventional Oil Competitiveness
- Ending Homelessness in 10 Years: A Plan for Alberta
- Premiers Council for Economic Strategy
- Building a Better Alberta: A regional publication highlighting government actions that enhance public services.
Northern Alberta / Edmonton / Central Alberta / Calgary / Southern Alberta (PDFs)