A plan for building Alberta
Our plan for the future will set Alberta on a new, more fiscally sustainable, less energy-reliant path for the long term.
The plan is based on:
- Building Alberta: investing in families and communities
- Living within our means: challenging every dollar government spends
- Building markets: getting the highest dollar possible for Alberta's products
Budget 2013 helps set the stage for government to keep building Alberta. Find out the facts about Budget 2013 and government's long-term plan to set our province up for a stronger tomorrow. Read the Report to Taxpayers arriving at your home in May 2013.
Invitations for Premier Redford to attend events are now being accepted online exclusively.
Request a Scroll or Greeting
Mark a significant birthday or anniversary with an official message from the Premier.
- Birthday scrolls: for people celebrating their 75+ birthday, in 5-year intervals.
- Anniversary scrolls: for people celebrating their 25+ anniversary, in 5-year intervals
Premier meets with the Council of Arab League Ambassadors to Canada
Premier looks on as the MOU between Alberta Government and AMA is signed
Premier chats at the Taylor Institute for Teaching and Learning announcement
Premier meets with the Canadian Ambassador to the US in Washington
Premier opening the Alberta Ottawa office