An around the clock service that helps with alcohol and drug detox in a safe and controlled setting.
- 24-hour Help Line: 1-866-332-2322
AEMA leads the coordination, collaboration and co-operation of all organizations involved in the prevention, preparedness and response to disasters and emergencies.
- 24-hour line: 1-866-618-2362
Call the Bullying Prevention Helpline. Help is provided in more than 170 languages.
- 24-hour help line: 1-888-456-2323
If you suspect a child is being abused, call 310-0000 to get the telephone number of your local office or call the Child Abuse Hotline.
Call here for all dangerous goods questions and to report dangerous goods transport related incidents.
- 24-hour line: 1-800-272-9600
Report environmental issues in your area. Your anonymity is guaranteed.
- 24-hour toll-free line: 1-800-222-6514
If you think someone you know is experiencing family violence, reach out by calling the Family Violence Info Line.
- 24-hour toll-free line: 310-1818
- 24-hour line: 1-800-665-9676
Albertans can call the Income Support Contact Centre 24-hours-a-day throughout the year to get help in an emergency for basic needs like shelter, food, clothing and transportation.
Report A Poacher relies on Alberta's hunters, anglers and outdoor enthusiasts to report suspected illegal activities.
- 24-hour line: 1-800-642-3800
- #3800 (Telus mobile)
Be as specific as you can when reporting a wildfire in Alberta.
- Toll-free line: 310-FIRE (3473)
Report serious incidents in the workplace.
- 24-hour line: 1-866-415-8690