An around the clock service that helps with alcohol and drug detox in a safe and controlled setting.
- 24-hour Help Line: 1-866-332-2322
AEMA leads the coordination, collaboration and co-operation of all organizations involved in the prevention, preparedness and response to disasters and emergencies.
- 24-hour line: 1-866-618-2362
Call the Bullying Prevention Helpline. Help is provided in more than 170 languages.
- 24-hour help line: 1-888-456-2323
If you suspect a child is being abused, call 310-0000 to get the telephone number of your local office or call the Child Abuse Hotline.
- 24-hour line: 1-800-387-5437
- Crisis Unit: toll-free 1-800-638-0715
Call here for all dangerous goods questions and to report dangerous goods transport related incidents.
- 24-hour line: 1-800-272-9600
Report environmental issues in your area. Your anonymity is guaranteed.
- 24-hour toll-free line: 1-800-222-6514
If you think someone you know is experiencing family violence, reach out by calling the Family Violence Info Line.
- 24-hour toll-free line: 310-1818
- 24-hour line: 1-800-665-9676
Current income support clients who need specific information on their case can call the Income Support Contact Centre.
- Toll-free line: 1-866-644-5135
Report A Poacher relies on Alberta's hunters, anglers and outdoor enthusiasts to report suspected illegal activities.
- 24-hour line: 1-800-642-3800
- #3800 (Telus mobile)
Be as specific as you can when reporting a wildfire in Alberta.
- Toll-free line: 310-FIRE (3473)
Report serious incidents in the workplace.
- 24-hour line: 1-866-415-8690